Sunday 30 May 2010

#2

Okay...so maybe I was a bit too harsh on you people.I'm sorry because yesterday was truly horrendous!!!
    Annette,my owner or An-nerd-ette  as I prefer to call her ate a delicious looking apple and didn't bother to throw it.Oh no!Instead she just chucked that thing into one of my drawers!!!(Sorry apple,you may be a nice guy to have a conversation with but that doesn't mean you aren't dirtying me :( )So now that apple is rotting away in one of my drawers along with bubblegum wrappers,cold medicine,crumpled up notes of paper...So I'm officially a rubbish chute now,not a well mannered table with a sense of decorum???
       You can complain that I sound like your mum complaining about not keeping your room clean,but how would you like someone chucking dirt down your trousers???Imagine a little and I'm sure you can empathise.
        There are some crumpled up tests in which she has scored all As....big surprise there!Didn't see that one coming.Who am I kidding?An-nerd-ette would probably start wailing even if she got an A-.
Weird? I know!
       You know what is even creepier???She's got thousands of pens!I think she's infatuated with pens rather than boys :(You can find multi-coloured ones,chisels,markers and all other sorts.
       If all these were arranged neatly,I wouldn't be so grouchy or unfaithful towards An-nerd-ette.Oh no,but you see instead it's all cluttered up and she tries to clutter it up more trying to retrieve non-existent items.The actual problem for tables is that if we are cluttered up even our minds are cluttered up and as a result we can't think straight...that is the reason for me being so whiny.Don't worry I'm sure she will clean me soon and then I can really entertain you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...thank you so much.
    You've just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete