Thursday 27 May 2010

My Introduction...

      So you think that just because I'm a table,and not such an expensive one, that I've no feelings!
That's just plain rude and typical human.I mean I wonder why your name human is almost a homophone with humane.It obviously is a misnomer!You have every,yes fundamental right to question me about why  I have such terrible notions....Well I can justify people...

      But I'm warning you, you're going to start sympathising with me if you know how horribly I'm being treated....

   You see I basically  belong to this 16 year old girl , oh no sorry she aint no girl,she's a nerd.I can solemnly swear about that because she wears glasses and reads a lot of books and writes a lot of nonsensical stories and blabbers even more!Hey,you ever been owned by a nerd???Well I can tell you its not much fun !!!

         So this girl's name is Annette.She's got dirty blond hair and blue eyes.She's a straight A student and loves to sit at home and not go out and just do all those nerdy things nerds do :(  You can ask me why I ardently dislike this girl who is my owner-oh wait,I guess you already have.

        It's because of this.She never ever ever takes care of me!!!Hey I'm not asking her to wipe my nose or change my diaper am I???? No,I'm just asking her to keep me a bit clean and tidy and not let me be the cluttered up mess I am!!!

              You see, for tables like me a cluttered up body means a cluttered up mind :(
Sadly you can notice it by the way I'm raving on...

             Annette or An-nerd-ette as I prefer to call her has the time to e-mail her friends,listen to her i-pod (sadly she listens to bethoven and mozart!!! I would prefer punk,rock,pop anytime over that!!!),study,study,study,write notes and study more....but she aint got the time to clean up the cluttered up mess I am :(



                                                                       








ps- that is when I was made,
      I'm beautiful, I know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment