Friday 18 June 2010

#5




Okay....
Just because there was indeed another reason for An-nerd-ette wearing make-up,it does not mean that I am bonkers...but I suppose you could call me that if you want to,because I do know that I am better than YOU!!!
Well now for the reason why she wore make-up???
   It wasn't because a teacher said that she had to or because starring in some musical....and it definitely is not my vision problem!!!I went to meet the the ophthamologist  and he confirmed...no problem with my vision yet :)
Don't ask me how I went there,let's just say it involves a tale with the sewers which you would not want to hear about and I pinky swear that I do not STINK!!!
  An-nerd-ette(I probably should stop calling her that with her new behavioural changes...hey maybe my new year wish would come true after all...any guesses about what that is???) wore make-up because she wanted a certain someone(wink) to notice her!!!That is an illogical an irrational reason....do I make myself clear???
fine!!!
   I was so shocked to find out...I'm sure I would have a cardiac arrest at such a young age!!!
Who knew An-nerd-ette could ever do that???






I'm still in shock and no I don't need that shock thingy that doctors do to make people come back alive....!
I will survive!!!

3 comments:

  1. Annette is getting very interesting these days!! want to know more about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks a lot...
    There is a twist comin up ;)
    Just wait till you read on :P

    ReplyDelete