Thursday 9 September 2010

#6

       Remember how I said that An-nerd-ette was showing behavioural changes almost resembling a normal human being.Well I'm sorry to say that all my efforts to make her become the little bit above average normal teenage girl is going to go in vain.What is the reason you ask me??? Well its the fact that An-nerd-ette is moving to India!!!Yes the place which is said to be perpetually hot and have the 7th wonder of the world-The Taj Mahal(...apparently there is some super awesome story behind its construction!Can't wait to find out!!!)
         Which means that she is going to move away from this awesome city!!!...and obviously the person she is trying to impress unless by some miracle the significant other person whose name is Josh decides to tag along.(How I know his name?Well,when you have super amazing brains,an IQ of 300 as well as a lot of free to time to see whose name she doodles in her notebook with a lot of hearts surrounding it,you get to know things.)
Now how will my not so foolproof plan work???


Wait a minute what if the Grobners leave me here and go???By giving me away for some horrible junk sale? NO!I would rather die than face such mortification...


I'm getting apprehensive over here :(

2 comments: