Saturday 20 November 2010

#7

HELLO everyone....!!!
Remember me?? the crazy table who keeps on ranting...
Yes, I'm back and I know I've been on hiatus for sometime.I can totally explain.
You have to understand that I am not one of those normal tables with no honour,nay I'm one of the coolest multi-tasking and awesomely talented table.I don't only stay put in An-nerd-ette's room but I move about.
So back to the reason why I have been on hiatus...
You see I just organized the international resettlement and rehabilitation centre for dilapidated tables.That was hard work,jumping on all fours from one place to another without humans spotting me and capturing for being some mutant...gah :(
Oh my goodness...you are all laughing at me!!!
I knew it !
Humans have got superiority complex issues....do not deny it.
I would like to state it to humans that even tables have rehabilitation centres!Yes, we are that cool.Get used to it.. 8)
      So now you must be wondering why I took part in this conference with much sincerity.You see in case the Grobners decide to kick me out and move to India I would have no home or shelter.This centre would be of utmost importance for my survival.An-nerd-ette may not keep me clean and tidy but she most certainly does not abuse me.I shudder to think of what I would have to face in the streets with those ill-bred tables with no manners.
      But the awesome part is I'm going to India!!!!!The country with the Taj Mahal  and lush canopies of forests and trees.The Grobners have decided that I'm indeed an integral part of their family and they couldn't bear to part with me.Bless them, merry folks.
I've been weeping woodsap for the past hour or so....
We'll be leaving to India in a couple of days...I'm sooo excited....Wheeeeeeeee....:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear raving table, waiting for your arrival in India! Do drop into my house sometime, you will find many tables of your kind.

    ReplyDelete